Monday 10 March 2014

Worst Blogger of the Year Award goes to... Me!

I have been so lazy at blogging lately. As in I haven't done ANY. Since Valentine's. Shocking behaviour, I know.

But I do have a valid reason. I'm in the middle of a total life overhaul.

I finally got a new job! YAY x a trillion. I'm joining an estate agency in Wimbledon (London) as a Lettings Negotiator and I'm super happy about it. I've felt stagnant and bored in my job for a long time and need a new challenge and a lot more money!

It's going to be a tough few months, learning everything (and earning no commission) but I'm geared up for the challenge and can't wait to start reaping the rewards of my hard work! I did a taster day already and everyone I met at my new company is lovely.

I also attempted to move house myself but my landlord won't let me out of my contract so we'll leave that till August.

I got my hair cut and hated it with a very sad passion but I'm learning to like it. It's less than half of what it was before; a big change. I feel like a lot of my personality is in my hair; the size and volume and shape. So I feel a little lost.

I'm just at a place where everything that needed to change is slowly moving forwards and my life is looking up a lot.

Obviously all of the rest of my spare time is taken up by the gym! I have almost no time for the social life that I don't have. I so prefer being busy so I'm in a good place at the moment!

To make up for my lack of posts, here's a picture that says a thousand words. Mostly that SpiderMan is my nephew, he's the best thing ever and apparently costumes are also comfy pillows.


             

No comments:

Post a Comment